Some people think museums should be enjoyable places to attract and entertain people, but others think the purpose of museums is to educate, not to entertain, discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Museums in a country are a symbol of history and traditional cultures of that country. It is indisputably taken for granted that histories, as we all have probably heard, not only can be considered as an inseparable section of a country, but also make a fundamental contribution to people to be aware about their old cultures. There are numerous people believing that museums should be more attractive and interesting to persuade people to visit them, but the rest are of the point of view that they are not built to entertain people and the goal of them is to teach nations. Researchers say that although the aim is to educate, but attracting individuals play a constructive role to encourage them to visit museums.

At first place, I would like to mention on of the main reasons of museums should be only a place for educate such as the high values of histories that is in every museum. As an illustration all museums are a collection of historical importance in a country and visitors undoubtedly go there to get familiar with their old cultures as well as their ancestors lifestyle.

However there is a reverse side to this coin, the ones who agree with the idea of museums should be entertaining, usually admit that people especially young generation, commonly tend to be in a fun environment to spend their leisure time. In seems fair to assume that everyone spends a wealth of time in a university, which is a serious place and he/she needs to be on places that absorb him/her. Insofar as museums be frigid and just for educate, people would not go there.

To sum up, all these stories come down to the fact that despite of informing and educating people, at the first people should decide to go to the museums and it needs some way to persuade them to go and after that get informed.

Sentence: Museums in a country are a symbol of history and traditional cultures of that country.
Description: The fragment a symbol of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace a with the

Sentence: There are numerous people believing that museums should be more attractive and interesting to persuade people to visit them, but the rest are of the point of view that they are not built to entertain people and the goal of them is to teach nations.
Description: The fragment but the rest is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: As an illustration all museums are a collection of historical importance in a country and visitors undoubtedly go there to get familiar with their old cultures as well as their ancestors lifestyle.
Description: The fragment a collection of is not usually preceded by are