Essay topics: Some people think museums should be enjoyable places to attract and entertain people, but others think the purpose of museums is to educate, not to entertain, discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Museums in a country are a symbol of history and traditional cultures of that country. It is indisputably taken for granted that histories, as we all have probably heard, not only can be considered as an inseparable section of a country, but also make a fundamental contribution to people to be aware about their old cultures. There are numerous people believing that museums should be more attractive and interesting to persuade people to visit them, but the rest are of the point of view that they are not built to entertain people and the goal of them is to teach nations. Researchers say that although the aim is to educate, but attracting individuals play a constructive role to encourage them to visit museums.
At first place, I would like to mention on of the main reasons of museums should be only a place for educate such as the high values of histories that is in every museum. As an illustration all museums are a collection of historical importance in a country and visitors undoubtedly go there to get familiar with their old cultures as well as their ancestors lifestyle.
However there is a reverse side to this coin, the ones who agree with the idea of museums should be entertaining, usually admit that people especially young generation, commonly tend to be in a fun environment to spend their leisure time. In seems fair to assume that everyone spends a wealth of time in a university, which is a serious place and he/she needs to be on places that absorb him/her. Insofar as museums be frigid and just for educate, people would not go there.
To sum up, all these stories come down to the fact that despite of informing and educating people, at the first people should decide to go to the museums and it needs some way to persuade them to go and after that get informed.
- Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community instead of visiting people and talking with our family we just watch television.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (83.33329999999999)
- Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (71)
- Radio will no longer be able to hold its presence, as television and Internet media will replace it very soon. Do you agree or disagree? (57.5)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (85)
- Countries around the world will be facing significant challenges relating not only the environment, but population and education as well. What problems will your country face in next 10 years? How can these problems be overcome? (73.75)
- Countries around the world will be facing significant challenges relating not only the environment, but population and education as well. What problems will your country face in next 10 years? How can these problems be overcome? (80)
- It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discus both these views (50)
- In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents but in other cases, people choose their own marriage partner.Discuss both systems. (54.375)
- In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents but in other cases, people choose their own marriage partner.Discuss both systems. (60)
- According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average 'holiday' is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activ (50)