Some people think that no one should be allowed to work after the age of 65. Others say that people should be allowed to work for as long as they want to. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

Nowadays two different points of view fight in our modern society: should people work on a pension or should government be more severe in order to stop this work-freedom? I hold the second opinion but, as we all know, there is no rule without exception. And I don’t want to take somebody side, I just want to discuss both of this points of view.

First of all, we all know that there is some problem with working on the retirement now. People after 65 simply don’t want to go in eternal vacation and sit at home or to gardening. They want to improve themselves and work as long as they want to. That is why this conflict is appearing. On the one hand, there is a positive factor. Old people are very educated and experienced in work they do. So some employer prefers man with experience to student which graduates the university and has no experience at all. Furthermore, I think that many bosses trust their old workers so much, that they probably cannot replace them.

On the other hand, we have a big problem with young unemployment nowadays. And one of the reasons of it is a little amount of working places especially on such wide-spread vacancies as economists, accounts and lawyers. Students graduate the university and some countries are not available to supply with working places all of them. As the conclusion, the unemployment rises and the economy becomes worse.

Summing it up, I however support the first point of view that people should not to work as long as they want to. It seems to me, that some rules have to be present in our society. And as the saying says:” Everything is good in its own time”.

No. of Words: 293 350 (need more words)
Avg. Sentence Length: 16.278 21.0 (More compound or complex sentences.)

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater