Some people think that parent should teach children how to be good member of society.Other however,believe that school is the place to learn this.discuss the views and give your own opinion.

There are different types of people in this world.Everybody differs in some or other way.But we all believe in two major categories that is a good person and a bad person. And to differentiate a person into a good one or bad one may seem easy but it is not. So does it depends on the parent to make a children a good person or is it learned from the school. And i think that the parents have greater role in teaching a children to be good person.

Since from birth children go through different stages.In stages or process of development they come to learn how to talk? eat,sit and walk.How do they learn these or from whom they learn all these? They learn these from their parent who have taken the responsibility of them. since a child is responsibility of the parent,to shape them into a good human being is also their duty. for example,children are often being taught by their parent not to use harsh words,to respects elders and not to steal things etc. It clearly shows that parents do have great role in making a children into a good social person.

However some other people believe that children learn to become good person from the school. though its true that children learn many thing from school in academic,sport,and socializing. On the contrary school is the place where the children begin to indulge in offensive things like stealing and using abusive words. Children sometimes come across bad company who lead them into wrong direction. So in my opinion parents are more reliable source for the children to make them good person.

In conclusion, both parents and school have the responsibility to grow a children in better human being. But from my view point parents have greater responsibility than the school.

Sentence: There are different types of people in this world.Everybody differs in some or other way.But we all believe in two major categories that is a good person and a bad person.
Description: The fragment major categories that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: They learn these from their parent who have taken the responsibility of them. since a child is responsibility of the parent,to shape them into a good human being is also their duty. for example,children are often being taught by their parent not to use harsh words,to respects elders and not to steal things etc. It clearly shows that parents do have great role in making a children into a good social person.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to respects and elders

Sentence: Children sometimes come across bad company who lead them into wrong direction.
Description: The fragment who lead them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lead with verb, past tense

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.