some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these reviews, and give your opinion

some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these reviews, and give your opinion

Nowadays, numerous modern folks in society believe that school is a proper place to learn how to be a good member in environment. While most of them think that parents are better to teach all acceptable values. In these following paragraphs, I would discuss my view through the case.

In Indonesia, every citizen is a part of society. They have a function and role to conduct some actions among the society. Then, they would be called as a good model when influencing surroundings. It is the way of raising children which is one of example. Most of residents believe a child should learn the custom...

Sentence: They think school where the juveniles spend their majority time is very essential due to it implied a good theory: a theory to use a polite language to the older people with avoiding the prohibited words.
Description: The fragment it implied a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace implied with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Nevertheless, there is contradict opinion when parents are quite busy with their business while the children could potentially do not receive a personality education.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and contradict

flaws;

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts