Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society Others believe that school is the place to learn this Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is obvious that learning information about basic science and some skills that are needed at workplace in the future are not enough for children. They should learn how to be a good member of society. Parents can not take responsibility of education alone.

It can not be overlooked that parents are the first who can educate to their children how to behave in the society. There are several rules and customs that are expected to respect by children even before going to schools and children must be aware of them through their parents. The families as a first society that children are growing up there help children to understand initial values that are shared in the society and induce people follow them as regards to be a good member of society.

On the other hand, as soon as children go to the school, in fact, they go to the new place where provide them with golden opportunity to experience bigger community. They have to communicate with different kinds of people who have different cultures and even different nationality. Teachers in the schools are responsible to teach students how cooperate with each other to gain common goals which will eventually lead to improving the level of civilization.

More over, schools help students to be prepared to enter in the big society which would not be the case in the home. Students can learn a lot of social skills through interacting with other students and reinforce their abilities which help them to be a good member of society.

In conclusion, I think that not only are parents responsible to rear their children as a useful person for their community but schools also are responsible to teach them how to behave in the bigger society. Furthermore, I believe that the individuals of society should be responsible to share and teach human values to younger generation.

Sentence: Teachers in the schools are responsible to teach students how cooperate with each other to gain common goals which will eventually lead to improving the level of civilization.
Description: The fragment how cooperate with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cooperate with verb, past participle

You may remove the words like 'I think ','I believe'.