Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the best place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the best place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Children have to learn how to be good members of society, because they will deal with society life at every moment. Schools and parents are the major actors in determining children’s character and knowledge to become good members in their society. Most of people think that the school is the best place to guide the children how to be a good person in society environment. However, I personally believe that the best place to teach norm and value to live in society is from family, especially from their parent.

The most important factor in teaching character and knowledge for children is emotional relationship. It is the easiest way to communicate and transfer the knowledge to them, through the emotional relationship, the children could absorb the education easily. However, a school unable to do this, because it does not has special relationship with students. But, a parent has strong emotional feeling with children, so parent could easily educate them how to be good members in society.

The second factor which plays crucial role in educate the children is a monitoring. Children need to be controlled to guide them keep in the good path. A school can teach its student about norm, character and knowledge, but in daily life implementation the school could not control and monitor them, because school has limited time to do it. On the other hand, a parent has more time to monitor and evaluate his children in their daily life.

At the end, I can conclude that the best place for children to learn how to be good members in society is from their parent. A parent could teach the children in appropriate way because of emotional relationship, and then parent can evaluate and monitor the children.

Sentence: However, a school unable to do this, because it does not has special relationship with students.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to school and unable

Sentence: The second factor which plays crucial role in educate the children is a monitoring.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and educate

Improve vocabulary words.