Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of the society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Family is the primary organ in which children grow up. Followed by schools that are instituted as the second fundamental organ to raise children. In addition, children need role models to develop their personalities. Accordingly, parents and teachers play an important role in teaching children to how to be a fair person for the society.

On the on hand, parents are first persons whom children are in touch with. Naturally, juveniles use to imitate some of their parent’s behaviors. Since there is a very close and intimate relationship between parents and children, kids tend to set their fathers and mothers as examples. Therefore, kids are more likely to learn from their parents. Especially before the age of school, parents are the only teachers that form infants’ behaviors and personalities. In this case we can hear people regularly say that this kid takes after his/her dad/mom’s behavior.

On the other hand, schools are, to be said, the second home of children. This means that teachers in schools have as much effects on pupils as parents do in homes. Therefore, teachers play a complementary role in developing children’s behaviors. They teach them how to be impressive and efficient individuals in communities. Considering that, it is seen in several cases that children, before attending schools, had very bad attitudes but when taking a part in schools, their attitudes had been changed considerably.

Taking all above into account, I believe that both parent and teacher groups are involved in improving young people’s characteristics to become fit to the society. Although, their roles are different but, both groups are essential in rearing kids in to the most desirable characters of the social system.

Sentence: On the on hand, parents are first persons whom children are in touch with.
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by on
Suggestion: Refer to the and on
Description: The fragment are first persons is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace first with adjective