Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

From the beginning of time there are few things important than how to teaching children. There are some who argue that parents should take a main role in educating children. However, there are also those who maintain that this should be learned solely from schools. In this essay, I will explore both sides of this controversial issue.

It is true that tradition of family is largely responsible for forming children's personalities. In fact, parents and other older generation are initial teachers educating children how to behave well firstly at home in particular and in society in general. In addition, young people tend to be influenced by models around them. For example, if parents are good members of society, it is likely that their kids would follow these patterns which in turn these children often behave as well-adjusted people both at home and schools.

However, teaching at home could never be ennough to form children becoming good members of society. Especially, children, who are lack of parents and older relatives, would be at disadvantaged when it comes to home education. Therefore, school is a place which give fair opportunities for all children to learn critically evaluate things as well as distinguish right from wrong. Moreover, schools also provide much more practice for young people to learn how to become useful person in groups. Teamwork, for instance, gives chance for children co-operate with others in order to achieve goals. These factors eventually help children understand how to behave right and contribute actively for society.

Overall, in my opinion, combining home education and learning at school is a more effective and sufficient option in forming children. If young people are educated like this, society is likely become more better as a result.

Sentence: However, teaching at home could never be ennough to form children becoming good members of society.
Error: ennough Suggestion: enough