SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT PARENTS SHOULD TEACH CHILDREN HOW TO BE GOOD MEMBERS OF SOCIETY. OTHERS, HOWEVER, BELIEVE THAT SCHOOL IS THE PLACE TO LEARN THIS.DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION.

SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT PARENTS SHOULD TEACH CHILDREN HOW TO BE GOOD MEMBERS OF SOCIETY. OTHERS, HOWEVER, BELIEVE THAT SCHOOL IS THE PLACE TO LEARN THIS.
DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION.

Over past a twenty-year, the perception of citizens argues that parents are the primary aspect of children to teach them to become good members of society. Vice versa, some people condemn that school is appropriate place to nurture the children to be good person for sovereignty. This essay would argue the topic in connection with these opinions.

Some people believe that the responsibility of parents is pivotal things to guide children to be great person for the nation, it is because parents who are well-known the ability of children and understand the psychologist of their soon. For example, the psychologist from Harvard University explains that the best teacher for upbringing the child is their parents. Such as in third country the primary achievements of children are nurturing by parents, the children in third country have great contribution in the International Science Olympic.

Be in no doubt of that, school is the best part to teach children to become the person who gives contribution to the country. Some people tend to teach their children by the assistance of collage, they believe that school could produce the academic knowledge and moral. For example, the curriculum in the school has included a multidiscipline-subject to teach children such as psychology, religion and science. Therefore, school is the place where teaches holistic subject and it is significant to nurture children to become good person.

On the other hand, wise perception occurs to maintain both of opinions. UNICEF as the part of children advisor produces act to mix the positive effect for a child. The act named “Smart Children”. The act committees parents and schools for working together as counterparts to build foundation of smart children. Definitely, schools teach science subject and parents teach moral and religion.

To conclude, after analyze both views of the opinion in regard to children, it seems that children should learn in school although parents should give children extra knowledge to teach their children become the good person of the nation.

Sentence: The act committees parents and schools for working together as counterparts to build foundation of smart children.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to committees and parents

after analyze both views of the opinion
after analyzing both views of the opinion

Sentence: Some people tend to teach their children by the assistance of collage, they believe that school could produce the academic knowledge and moral.
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to remove duplicate words or sentences.