Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society Others however believe that school is the place to learn this Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

A child's education as a member of next generation who will plays significant roles in society, is a primary responsibility which is not only for parents.

Some people believe that parents are only responsible for chidren's taughts. From the birth, children have been educated in family mainly about the fundamental skills such as eating, speaking and even communicating with other people. In addition, they learn how to follow the social rules for being a good member of a society but maybe without any real experiments. So it's not practical and they need other people to complete their knowledge.

Obviously, parents are not just the people who are in touch with children. It means that, when a child becomes 4 or 5 year old he can make the first friendship or maybe he goes to a kindergarden with new people who are in the same age and also there is a person who is called teacher. So he can learn diverse educating items in this unit while he can experience the structures that he had been learned before in real situations in new environments called schools. Teachers also can be a valuable patterns for children. It means that pupils attemp to imitate them either in wrong or correct ways.

In conclusion, as distinct parts of everybody's life, people who contact with a child, in diverse ages, affect on his or her education in order ti be a good member of society. Either they are parents or school teachers.

Sentence: A child's education as a member of next generation who will plays significant roles in society, is a primary responsibility which is not only for parents.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and plays

Sentence: Some people believe that parents are only responsible for chidren's taughts.
Error: taughts Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It means that pupils attemp to imitate them either in wrong or correct ways.
Error: attemp Suggestion: attempt

Minimum 250 words wanted.