Some people think that people should save up for their live after retirement. To what extend do you agree or disagree and why.

Elder people In some countries have been problems, especially in developing nations, many viewers assume that people had better save up for their personal life, while others believe that is not crucial. Personally, I support that people prepare for budget when they would get old. In this essay, I would discuss it.

Retired people would not work. According to people magazine, people who is 50 – 60 years old have lack of abilities to perform job longer. In Asia such as Indonesia, Malaysia, India and Thailand, a number of employers are dominated by young people. It seems that changes of older men to reach occupation are few. They can not win the competition in market jobs. It is important to save money earlier when they are still productive when pension, people might use their money for financial support.

Troubles of health are countered old people. Many diseases have risen faster than before. Nowadays, people face AIDS, alzaimer, cancer. When they are going old, their body could not hold their diseases. Hospitals always are fulled of elder. In big cities do many people stay, towns do not have medical places to cover. It is vital to have money using to pay medical service. There are many insurance companies that practice to assume healthy programs to retired people.

On the other hand, government should supply health schemes for their old people. As citizens, they already paid tax to a country. It happens in developed countries such as, Japan, Australia, Denmark, or Swedia. People living in the country do not think about their life in the future.

To sump up, I believe that send money to the bank is important for the future. There are many needs for elder such health service, however, other opinions are opposite.

Sentence: Hospitals always are fulled of elder.
Error: fulled Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sump up, I believe that send money to the bank is important for the future.
Error: sump Suggestion: No alternate word

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence