Some people think that scientists experimenting with animals in a laboratory is the only way we can guarantee new products will be safe for human use. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some people think that scientists experimenting with animals in a laboratory is the only way we can guarantee new products will be safe for human use.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

As industrial production is expanding rapidly, it has left behind a question of whether those newly produced products are not detrimental for human health. Many people believe those products should be tested on animals prior to releasing to market. I am convinced that this kind of testing is a mere way of detecting harmful products.

The first reason to support it is that the worth of human life is more vital when compared to an animal life. By experimenting a product on an animal, some harmful goods can be determined, thereby human lives can be saved. Overtly, newly-introduced products can even lead to creation of new types of illnesses and causing detrimental problems for everyone.

One might argue that diversity of animals and rapid shrinking number of them might destroy the balance of life. This viewpoint is flawed. Albeit numerous animals die through that testing process, one can be confident that scientists are not experimenting on rare animals. This is an obvious merit because by sacrificing those dime a dozen animals a human life is being saved.

In the light of these facts, one can conclude that saving human lives by denying animal lives is necessarily worthwhile. Since mankind is far more crucial than those animals, experimenting newly-introduced products on animals can be supported.

Minimum 250 words wanted.