You are hereSome people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Although when children are encouraged to compete with each other, they have to work hardly, it is obvious when they work together and try to cooperate with each other, they can reach to their goals faster than they do their works by themselves. Both of these characteristics are most important that can not be ignored by teachers and parents and they must reinforce them trough team working.
It is undeniable that when children have a sense of competition they not only try to develop their skills to achieve their goals but they also try to keep themselves up to date about certain subjects that they compete for and gather information all of the time. Although this way seems to be good for children to improvement their skills, have some disadvantages like they might face several problems and can not solve them.
On the other hand, when the children are taught to cooperate with each other, they can share their information about certain subject and moreover they can be able to use some group techniques such as brain storming to tackle some problems that they run into. It is clear that when the children cooperate with each other, they can learn some useful skills that help them in their life in the recent future which would never happened if they had worked by themselves. Although they can reap the benefits, some children might abuse from this situation and not only do not do their duties that they have in their groups carefully but they also force the other children to do their duties.
In conclusion I believe that both of these characteristics are so vital for children to learn them in their societies. More over, parents and teachers must not overlook some consequences that might be happened if they do not pay more attention how the children use these skills in their works.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay||Sticky|
|3 days 9 hours ago||eddysuaib||Read full essay|
|10 weeks 3 hours ago||kaj||Read full essay|
|15 weeks 1 day ago||charlenemisa||Read full essay|
|21 weeks 2 days ago||syaifulhuda91||Read full essay|
|33 weeks 2 days ago||wibbyaldryan||Read full essay|
|41 weeks 4 days ago||Yora||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||Gagandeep kour||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||lavysiva||Read full essay|
|2 years 14 weeks ago||helia123||Read full essay|
- Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.
- Integrated tpo
- Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.
- Integrated, TPO 25
- It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs. Agree or disagree?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are.
- agree or disagree: Teachers should not make their political or social views know to students in classroom.
- Agree or disagree?Successful persons try new things and taking risks, rather than only doing things and what already know how to do well.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources.