Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged Others believe that children who are taught to co operate rather than compete become more useful adults Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Now days, in line with working requirement, children teaching orientation is changing which is motivating children to have sense of orientation. While opponent argue that children are prefer to learn about cooperating towards more useful adults in the future. Based on both assumptions, I believe that competition and cooperation could be encouraged to the children equally for developing balance personal characteristics of children.

Limitation of working opportunities especially for young workers, encourage children to be taught about competition both in school and house. Several lessons in ...

Now days,
Nowadays,

Sentence: While opponent argue that children are prefer to learn about cooperating towards more useful adults in the future.
Description: The fragment opponent argue that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace argue with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment are prefer to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with adjective

Sentence: Based on both assumptions, I believe that competition and cooperation could be encouraged to the children equally for developing balance personal characteristics of children.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to balance and personal

Sentence: Particularly concern is about how to encourage children in developing their personal competencies rather than eliminating their rivals even they face a crisis situation.
Description: The fragment Particularly concern is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Particularly with adjective

Sentence: Then it indicates they tend to apply cooperating skills since they were child until they are become adults.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and child

Sentence: Based on explanations above, I argue that particularly children could be encouraged both of sense of competition and cooperation to initiate balanced value and personal capability.
Description: The fragment that particularly children is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace particularly with adjective