Some people think a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adult. Discuss both these view and give your own opinion.

A sense of competition on the children is one of the important factors to bring them into successful future. Some people believe that the oldest should encourage the kids to do a competition on any subject. However, some ideas use the cooperation or mutual aid as their key factor of success rather than compete.

To begin with, the competition is made by the local school which is bringing kids to become more intelligence and confidence. They will know how big this entire world and how people always compete each other for getting a convenience status. As a consequence, the oldest people, especially their parent should teach them to do a competition. For example, when the school makes a bee in any subject, such as math or art, the parent should persuade their boys and girls to follow it. They may study hard or encourage themselves to become a winner. It can bring a crucial factor to create them to do a creative or make something rare in their life.

However, doing a corporation is always important. They should not be a self-interest human. It dues to the fact that coexistence among humans is needed. They actually cannot live alone. For instance, an entrepreneur wants to make some property business. Certainly, he needs much money. As a consequence, he has to cooperate with his partner to do this business. If the capital has been collected, they may start the business. From that example, we should know how important doing cooperation to reach and extend our future success.

In addition, if we only think about competition without thinking mutual aid or help from other people, we may fall to reach our dream. It is fact that people always need others for helping them. I quoted what the successful people said about competition “whoever do a competition, actually behind them is cooperation”.

To put them in a nutshell, feeling to fight and to compete for becoming the number one or the winner in positive sight is important thing. It can appear the spirit to develop our successful, more confidence, and having good motivation. However, we cannot forget that cooperate each other is always become convenience to reach a success.