Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Childhood is a precious learning time because kid's mind like a plain canvas what ever is written once on it remain forever.Competition play a phenomenal role in life of children however, is another line thought which adevices child is tought cooperation even it is betterment for mankind. Here, I would like to establish my points on both statements with my own view.

First of all, majority of masses assert , we are living in competitive era and feeling about competition is phenomenon but children should be encouraged to become competitive now a days huge number of sectors such as working , sports, educational and many more where competition can be seen because it makes toile hard to a offspring and it is universally accepted," hard work is keep to success" consequently way to reach top on the table. Moreovery sence of responsibility can be accomplish by compete due to the winning and losing power as well as name and fame is achieve on worldwide leave for example John sino , Sonia Mirza and gigantic workforce have popularity and glorify their on country in the whole world.

On the other hand , some proportion of human think coopration is part of our moral value which is very first lesson teach to the kids at primary academic and a child adopts verious qualities for example team work , leadership, fraternities and management there for these help to children in further life such as family , relation and other different kinds of moments so they accord cooperation is fruitful learning in child age for long live.

From my point of view, as universally acknowledged,"Wisdom is better than strength"some time we have to lose the game and another individual work there for proformance of other. To illustrate that a survey is conducted by Time magazine of India has revealed, India had losted cricket world cup in 2006 due to poor performance of one batsman consequently the team's member had to embarrassed in front of puplic so l personally faver it children should be influnced for competition because it encourages to children for succeed.

As per my above discussion it is evident , both are an important aspects of life but competition is demand of hours and has magnificent place in our life but cooperation which lucrative in adult age can adopt in young age .

Sentence: Competition play a phenomenal role in life of children however, is another line thought which adevices child is tought cooperation even it is betterment for mankind.
Description: The fragment Competition play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Sentence: ' hard work is keep to success' consequently way to reach top on the table.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and keep
Description: The fragment consequently way is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consequently with adjective

Sentence: Moreovery sence of responsibility can be accomplish by compete due to the winning and losing power as well as name and fame is achieve on worldwide leave for example John sino , Sonia Mirza and gigantic workforce have popularity and glorify their on country in the whole world.
Description: The fragment Moreovery sence is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Moreovery with adjective
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and compete
Suggestion: Refer to is and achieve
Description: The word leave is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to leave
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by on
Suggestion: Refer to their and on

Sentence: To illustrate that a survey is conducted by Time magazine of India has revealed, India had losted cricket world cup in 2006 due to poor performance of one batsman consequently the team's member had to embarrassed in front of puplic so l personally faver it children should be influnced for competition because it encourages to children for succeed.
Description: The fragment 2006 due to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace due with adverb
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and embarrassed
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and succeed

Sentence: As per my above discussion it is evident , both are an important aspects of life but competition is demand of hours and has magnificent place in our life but cooperation which lucrative in adult age can adopt in young age .
Description: The fragment which lucrative in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lucrative with adverb

Sentence: Childhood is a precious learning time because kid's mind like a plain canvas what ever is written once on it remain forever.Competition play a phenomenal role in life of children however, is another line thought which adevices child is tought cooperation even it is betterment for mankind.
Error: adevices Suggestion: ?
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On the other hand , some proportion of human think coopration is part of our moral value which is very first lesson teach to the kids at primary academic and a child adopts verious qualities for example team work , leadership, fraternities and management there for these help to children in further life such as family , relation and other different kinds of moments so they accord cooperation is fruitful learning in child age for long live.
Error: verious Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: coopration Suggestion: cooperation

Sentence: From my point of view, as universally acknowledged,'Wisdom is better than strength'some time we have to lose the game and another individual work there for proformance of other.
Error: proformance Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: puplic Suggestion: public
Error: faver Suggestion: favor
Error: influnced Suggestion: influenced
Error: losted Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.