some people think that some children are born with natural talent and some without natural abilities, to which extant you agree or disagree, share your view.

Many people are extraordinary in some specific field, and it makes people perception that they are naturally talented but god made all humans same and they all have same level of thinking power.

people with natural talents always perform well in some activities or in some specific area of study, those are always attracted by others, which bring them to think why or how they do this? although the both kind of people work, live or even take some amount of food. then without answer, they come up with words "natural talent" they reckon god has given unequal thinking power or made talented people and some without talent, but its not true.

There are number of factor which may effect some people to become talented. The one or most crucial is interest , its always seem that when we do some work, which looks interesting then work doesn't looks work, and we spend time more to that work with our full concentration which might be out of interest for others and they feel boring in doing that. For instance some children got habit of reading or learning, they are always good in studies because they pay more attention then other classmates and use reading as a hobby. while other are interested in playing games and you always found them in school playing ground but those are not usually good in studies indeed.

Furthermore, another factor which might involve in raising child to be talented is that "Environment", which can effect child thinking, for example if child parent are musician or society in which child spend lot of his time are all musician.

To sum up, No one in this world is born with certain talents nor god has given some one natural skill, its only depend on how child taught and where he or she has interest.

Sentence: Many people are extraordinary in some specific field, and it makes people perception that they are naturally talented but god made all humans same and they all have same level of thinking power.
Suggestion: Refer to people and perception

Sentence: people with natural talents always perform well in some activities or in some specific area of study, those are always attracted by others, which bring them to think why or how they do this? although the both kind of people work, live or even take some amount of food. then without answer, they come up with words 'natural talent' they reckon god has given unequal thinking power or made talented people and some without talent, but its not true.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to its and not

Sentence: There are number of factor which may effect some people to become talented.
Description: The fragment number of factor is not usually preceded by are

Sentence: Furthermore, another factor which might involve in raising child to be talented is that 'Environment', which can effect child thinking, for example if child parent are musician or society in which child spend lot of his time are all musician.
Description: The fragment child spend lot is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.