Some people think spending a lot on birthdays and marriage celebrations is a waste of money but others think it is important to the young people and the society Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think spending a lot on birthdays and marriage celebrations is a waste of money but others think it is important to the young people and the society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Nowadays, many people are fond of holding different kinds of celebrations, such as wedding parties and birthday parties to share their happiness with families and friends. Some people think it is a waste of money, while others believe it is necessary to holding celebrations. Personally, I am in favor of celebrating crucial events.

Some people insist that if people pay a large amount of money on celebrations, there will be a growing trend toward flaunting wealth through these events. They believe they can show their material wealth, for instance, some items such as luxury watches and brand b...

Sentence: An alternative point of view is that luxurious celebrations play an important role in social life, the host of the party of celebration invite friends to those events, where they can exchange news such as latest job information and keep in contact with each other.
Description: The fragment celebration invite friends is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace invite with verb, past tense