some people think that students should go for travel or work between high school and university study for one year ? Discuss advantages and disadvantager .

In this jet age of 21st century , science and technology ushered to flourish the life style of human being . Travelling and working is a good break through for study and fruitful for students . By contrast some people think that it has darker side too . Here i would like to establish my views about both sides with my own opinion .

To set in , there are numerous pros of travel and work between study . First and the foremost , traveling and working provide break from study and enables to get rid of their all problems like as , stress , tension , dipression and many more as a result , student concentrate on study after amusement . Moreover , it offers a great deal of knowledge practicaly rather then theoratically , students visit to different country and distinct historical places where student gain there general knowledge easily . Adding to it , working allows to earn money to which they utilize for paying university and school fees hence , they become responsible towards their requirement .

There are ample of drawbacks to endorse travel or work between study . First and the foremost , travelling and working leads student to lose their concentration on study and precious time therefore , after traveling and working student not able to concentrate on their study and loose their momemtun hence , it make gap in their study .

From my notion , traveling and working have both pros and cons . Traveling and working upgrade knowledge and finacial position of students . But students should utilize this time in right manner and update us with world as much as possible which helps in their future rather than consuming their time an wasteless work .

In a nutshell , after doing a great deal of thought and delibration with my self i like to say that '' Every swords has two edges'' so student must use this time in proper way it become boon for us .

Sentence: First and the foremost , traveling and working provide break from study and enables to get rid of their all problems like as , stress , tension , dipression and many more as a result , student concentrate on study after amusement .
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to their and all
Description: The fragment student concentrate on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace concentrate with verb, past participle

Sentence: First and the foremost , travelling and working leads student to lose their concentration on study and precious time therefore , after traveling and working student not able to concentrate on their study and loose their momemtun hence , it make gap in their study .
Description: The fragment it make gap is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Error: dipression Suggestion: depression

Sentence: Moreover , it offers a great deal of knowledge practicaly rather then theoratically , students visit to different country and distinct historical places where student gain there general knowledge easily .
Error: theoratically Suggestion: theoretically
Error: practicaly Suggestion: practically

Error: momemtun Suggestion: momentum

Sentence: Traveling and working upgrade knowledge and finacial position of students .
Error: finacial Suggestion: financial

Sentence: In a nutshell , after doing a great deal of thought and delibration with my self i like to say that ''
Error: delibration Suggestion: deliberation

There is a 'pattern' behind. You may have your own writing styles in order to get higher marks.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.