You are hereSome people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 12 April 2013

Several people argue that juvenile’s years are happier time than adults of most people’s live because mature persons have a lot of responsibilities which they should consider properly. However, adults also have a great time in happiness.

The matter of that is that older could create their own decision, but juveniles sometimes could not generate their own decision concerning labile. Admittedly, adults have a good idea for decision problems. For example, teens confuse to decide their university to continue their study, and they need someone such adults to help them for awarding advice. However, old people often feel contented with spontaneous that they have done, and teenagers often feel disappointed because their decision sometimes is not receive with old people. Mature persons often argue that youth would like to determine fault decision even though they sometimes have better idea than adults.

How mature people express their feeling is likely not as simple as adolescents reveling love matter. Physically, teenagers are easy to access their atmosphere regarding unremarkable thinking, and teens are never under the impression because they simply hope fun activities in their life. They never think about working which they thinking that are not significant for their ages. In illustration, when teens parents ask them to study, they do not refuse it because they hope their parents happy and will provide anything such toys for them. Nevertheless, adults think too hard to develop their work to manufacture better life without acquiring a lot of risk of their rush. Due to many bustles, old persons naturally could not relish satisfaction of their ages.

Sometimes, adults learn slower than teenagers concerning no confidence abilities which they should comprehend each subject. Teens learn easier and faster than adults because they would like to compete with their friends and sometimes become their rival to progress knowledge and experience for better achievement in studying. For instance, youth learn how to speak English well, and naturally they could progress fast because they never afraid to create mistakes, but adults always worry about errors. Thus, confidence creates unhappiness for adults.

While old people are working hard for evolving better life, they also should generate happiest time as teens does. Adults and adolescents could form their own pride because they should feel glory in their ages to create preferable survival concerning life equitable one time.

The table below gives information about visits to museums and galleries in England in three separate years. fialka sticky icon
The best way of motivating workers or encouraging employees to improve their performance is to pay them according to the amount of sales or products they produced. Do you agree or disagree? What other ways would you suggest? Rahi
Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviors. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural difference. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. bromaxx
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects person who is being accused of the crime. some lawyears have suggested that this practise should be chan bek7475
The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. fikri
Young people should spend more time on cultural activities such as music and theatre and less time on sport. How far do you agree with this statement. agungwi
The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Yora
Pet keeping is a craze among people now days. A dog is better than cat in more than one ways. gurbaj.bajwa
Talent by birth Vs developing skills ashwani1982
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be a good member of society; others however believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these view and give your opinion. nikita sticky icon

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status carmela6

Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon

Sentence: How mature people express their feeling is likely not as simple as adolescents such reveling love matter.
Description: The fragment adolescents such reveling is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: remove such

Sentence: Physically, teenagers are easy to accessible their atmosphere regarding unremarkable thinking, and teens are never under the impression because they simply hope fun activities in their life.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Replace accessible to access

Sentence: Nevertheless, adults think too hard to develop their work to manufacture better life without acquire a lot of risk of their rush.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and acquire

Sentence: Adults and adolescents could form their own pride because they should glory in their ages to create preferable survival concerning once life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and glory
Description: The fragment concerning once life is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace once with adjective

Still have grammatical issues and need to polish sentences.

Read essays by top users and learn writing sentences smoothly:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860