You are hereSome people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 12 April 2013

Several people argue that juvenile’s years are happier time than adults of most people’s live because mature persons have a lot of responsibilities which they should consider properly. However, adults also have a great time in happiness.

The matter of that is that older could create their own decision, but juveniles sometimes could not generate their own decision concerning labile. Admittedly, adults have a good idea for decision problems. For example, teens confuse to decide their university to continue their study, and they need someone such adults to help them for awarding advice. However, old people often feel contented with spontaneous that they have done, and teenagers often feel disappointed because their decision sometimes is not receive with old people. Mature persons often argue that youth would like to determine fault decision even though they sometimes have better idea than adults.

How mature people express their feeling is likely not as simple as adolescents reveling love matter. Physically, teenagers are easy to access their atmosphere regarding unremarkable thinking, and teens are never under the impression because they simply hope fun activities in their life. They never think about working which they thinking that are not significant for their ages. In illustration, when teens parents ask them to study, they do not refuse it because they hope their parents happy and will provide anything such toys for them. Nevertheless, adults think too hard to develop their work to manufacture better life without acquiring a lot of risk of their rush. Due to many bustles, old persons naturally could not relish satisfaction of their ages.

Sometimes, adults learn slower than teenagers concerning no confidence abilities which they should comprehend each subject. Teens learn easier and faster than adults because they would like to compete with their friends and sometimes become their rival to progress knowledge and experience for better achievement in studying. For instance, youth learn how to speak English well, and naturally they could progress fast because they never afraid to create mistakes, but adults always worry about errors. Thus, confidence creates unhappiness for adults.

While old people are working hard for evolving better life, they also should generate happiest time as teens does. Adults and adolescents could form their own pride because they should feel glory in their ages to create preferable survival concerning life equitable one time.

Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.Do you agree or disagree? jonny bravo
These days Parents are more concerned with their children’s’ up-bringing than before. Taking care of the children seems necessary. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter. To what extent, do you agree or devabe2005
The diagram below shows a process of turning dirty water into clean water.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Azizkhan Nightshade sticky icon
some people think that government should provide library in every town. with the increase in internet, some people think that new libraries could be a waste of money. discuss you opinions. Angel birdi
Increasing petrol price is the best way to solve growing traffic and congestion problems. To what extent do you agree or diagree. What other measures do you think may be effective. sandeep bishnoi
The diagram below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among these involved in the process. Tohir Bin Umar ...
It is becoming more and more difficult to escape the influence of the media on our lives. Discuss merits and demerits of living in a media rich society. Karamveer
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. muftia anwar
Some people think that universities should provide graduates with knowledge and skills needed n the workplace. Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is eddysuaib
The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain. ankushgurumaa

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
In recent years, people watch more movies from overseas? What are the reasons for this? Should the government give financial support to local cinema to produce local films? Mubariz IELTS
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Sentence: How mature people express their feeling is likely not as simple as adolescents such reveling love matter.
Description: The fragment adolescents such reveling is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: remove such

Sentence: Physically, teenagers are easy to accessible their atmosphere regarding unremarkable thinking, and teens are never under the impression because they simply hope fun activities in their life.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Replace accessible to access

Sentence: Nevertheless, adults think too hard to develop their work to manufacture better life without acquire a lot of risk of their rush.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and acquire

Sentence: Adults and adolescents could form their own pride because they should glory in their ages to create preferable survival concerning once life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and glory
Description: The fragment concerning once life is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace once with adjective

Still have grammatical issues and need to polish sentences.

Read essays by top users and learn writing sentences smoothly:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860