You are hereSome people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 12 April 2013

Several people argue that juvenile’s years are happier time than adults of most people’s live because mature persons have a lot of responsibilities which they should consider properly. However, adults also have a great time in happiness.

The matter of that is that older could create their own decision, but juveniles sometimes could not generate their own decision concerning labile. Admittedly, adults have a good idea for decision problems. For example, teens confuse to decide their university to continue their study, and they need someone such adults to help them for awarding advice. However, old people often feel contented with spontaneous that they have done, and teenagers often feel disappointed because their decision sometimes is not receive with old people. Mature persons often argue that youth would like to determine fault decision even though they sometimes have better idea than adults.

How mature people express their feeling is likely not as simple as adolescents reveling love matter. Physically, teenagers are easy to access their atmosphere regarding unremarkable thinking, and teens are never under the impression because they simply hope fun activities in their life. They never think about working which they thinking that are not significant for their ages. In illustration, when teens parents ask them to study, they do not refuse it because they hope their parents happy and will provide anything such toys for them. Nevertheless, adults think too hard to develop their work to manufacture better life without acquiring a lot of risk of their rush. Due to many bustles, old persons naturally could not relish satisfaction of their ages.

Sometimes, adults learn slower than teenagers concerning no confidence abilities which they should comprehend each subject. Teens learn easier and faster than adults because they would like to compete with their friends and sometimes become their rival to progress knowledge and experience for better achievement in studying. For instance, youth learn how to speak English well, and naturally they could progress fast because they never afraid to create mistakes, but adults always worry about errors. Thus, confidence creates unhappiness for adults.

While old people are working hard for evolving better life, they also should generate happiest time as teens does. Adults and adolescents could form their own pride because they should feel glory in their ages to create preferable survival concerning life equitable one time.

As a result electronic Inventions such us the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this is having a negative effect on their healthy.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Fadlanmuzakki
The take below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Dilbar
Write a letter to your English friend about a movie that you are planning to watch. Pleas say:- What is special about this movie?- How is it related to your friend?- Suggest an arrangement to see this movie together. rahil
Several languages die every year. Many people feel this is a positive trend and that a world with fewer languages promotes harmony and understanding between people. Analyze both sides of this argument and provide your opinion. babal-e-raman
The number of old people around the world is increasing dramatically.Could this have more positive or negative effects on society? or…Do the advantages of the trend outweigh the disadvantages? or…Is this a positive development? shaishavrathod
Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient.Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful.What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer helia123
Many people choose to learn practical subjects therefore theoretical subjects will be no longer be taught in universities. Do you agree or disagree? marjloveselmo
The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993 and March 1999.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. ariel1984
Computers are not necessarily the best way for children to learn. In many areas of education a teacher can be more effective in helping pupils to gain new skills and knowledge.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Ramdhan Hidayat
Some people believe that theoretical subjects should not be taught in universities because most students prefer to study practical subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree? latha

The bar chart below gives information the percentage of the population living in urban areas in different parts of the world. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Kal-El
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
The given pie chart below shows the adult numeracy competencies in 24 different countries. -Syerapke- (rewrite) eddysuaib
People as my idols that really guide me to get better life hasna zeal
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.Write a letter to complain about a situation in which some adolescents let their dogs run wildly causing dangerous.You should write at least 150 words.You do NOT need to write your own address. Begin your let eddysuaib sticky icon
You live in a room in a college where you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because your roommate always has friends visiting. He/She has parties in the room and sometimes borrows your things without asking you.Write a l eddysuaib
Many people believe that media coverage of celebrities is having a negative effect on children.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Shokh sticky icon
The graph below gives information about how much people in the United States and the United Kingdom spend on petrol.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. mrmo2610 sticky icon
You are unhappy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of flights. You live near the airport.Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter:• explain where you live• describe the problem• give reasons why you do not pip depp b b
Having a balanced diet and eating balanced meals is the key to a healthy life.To what extent do you agree or disagree? homanhtai

These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
The chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five cities between 1990 to 2002 compared with 1989. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The time table below shows the results of an airline survey in 2011 of economy class male and female travellers of different ages.The members show which groups ranked particular in flight features as the most important.Summarise the information by choosi josnathomas sticky icon
You and your friend recently went on a holiday together. You have a problem with your photos taken during the holiday. Write a letter to ask your friend for a particular photo and say- What is a problem with your photographs?- Which photo would you like f Rahi
A governemnts role is only to provide defence capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services such as education, health and social security should be provided by private groups or indviduals in the community? To wh satyakrishna23
Smoking not only harms the smoker but also those who are nearby. Therefore, smoking should be banned in public places. To what extent do you agree or disagree? codeblue
A letter:You are a university student living in on-campus accommodation. You are having some problems with the internet connection in your room. Write to the supervisor of your residence,in your letter:introduce yourselfinform him/her of the situationrequ bwosti

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon

Sentence: How mature people express their feeling is likely not as simple as adolescents such reveling love matter.
Description: The fragment adolescents such reveling is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: remove such

Sentence: Physically, teenagers are easy to accessible their atmosphere regarding unremarkable thinking, and teens are never under the impression because they simply hope fun activities in their life.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Replace accessible to access

Sentence: Nevertheless, adults think too hard to develop their work to manufacture better life without acquire a lot of risk of their rush.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and acquire

Sentence: Adults and adolescents could form their own pride because they should glory in their ages to create preferable survival concerning once life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and glory
Description: The fragment concerning once life is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace once with adjective

Still have grammatical issues and need to polish sentences.

Read essays by top users and learn writing sentences smoothly:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860