You are hereSome people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 12 April 2013

Several people argue that juvenile’s years are happier time than adults of most people’s live because mature persons have a lot of responsibilities which they should consider properly. However, adults also have a great time in happiness.

The matter of that is that older could create their own decision, but juveniles sometimes could not generate their own decision concerning labile. Admittedly, adults have a good idea for decision problems. For example, teens confuse to decide their university to continue their study, and they need someone such adults to help them for awarding advice. However, old people often feel contented with spontaneous that they have done, and teenagers often feel disappointed because their decision sometimes is not receive with old people. Mature persons often argue that youth would like to determine fault decision even though they sometimes have better idea than adults.

How mature people express their feeling is likely not as simple as adolescents reveling love matter. Physically, teenagers are easy to access their atmosphere regarding unremarkable thinking, and teens are never under the impression because they simply hope fun activities in their life. They never think about working which they thinking that are not significant for their ages. In illustration, when teens parents ask them to study, they do not refuse it because they hope their parents happy and will provide anything such toys for them. Nevertheless, adults think too hard to develop their work to manufacture better life without acquiring a lot of risk of their rush. Due to many bustles, old persons naturally could not relish satisfaction of their ages.

Sometimes, adults learn slower than teenagers concerning no confidence abilities which they should comprehend each subject. Teens learn easier and faster than adults because they would like to compete with their friends and sometimes become their rival to progress knowledge and experience for better achievement in studying. For instance, youth learn how to speak English well, and naturally they could progress fast because they never afraid to create mistakes, but adults always worry about errors. Thus, confidence creates unhappiness for adults.

While old people are working hard for evolving better life, they also should generate happiest time as teens does. Adults and adolescents could form their own pride because they should feel glory in their ages to create preferable survival concerning life equitable one time.

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? Nilam
A large number of deaths are caused by road accidents.Why do so many road accidents occur? Make recommendations that would help to reduce the number of road accidents. hamid-sehat
You travelled by plane last week and your suitcase was lost.You have still heard nothing from the airline company.Write to the airline and explain what happened. Describe your suitcase and tell them what was in it. Find out what they are going to do about eddysuaib sticky icon
More and more people work from home and study from home with the development of computer technology. Do you think it is positive or negative? sitony
Nowadays young people are less polite and respectful to others. Who do you think can influence them more, family or society, to change their attitude? Give examples from your own experience. Rahi sticky icon
IELTS ESSAY - In certain cultures old age is considered to be more important while in others it’s the opposite, children are thought to be more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. devabe2005
It is generally agreed that the amount of rubbish created by humans today is a worldwide problem. What do you think are the main causes of this situation? What measure can be used to tackle the problem. alhaz
In some countries healthcare is free, paid by the state. In other countries, payment is divided between the state and people themselves. Discuss both systems, and say which one is better. Neeshiya Fernando
If certain important changes are made in means and resources of providing education to students. It can improve the quality of education. What are your views? Amandeep Singh
Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree with these views? amir2000 sticky icon

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
You are writing your first letter to a pen pal. Describe your previous studies and work experience, your current activities, hobbies and interests. Tell your pen pal that you will be visiting him/her.You should write at least 150 words.You should spend ab eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
In some parts of the world it is becoming popular to research the history of one's own family. Why might people want to do this? Is it a positive or negative development? skeet IELTS Writing Task II
Life nowadays is generally much more stressful than in the past. Give some reasons why people suffer more from stress nowadays, and say what they can do to reduce it. eddysuaib IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. nguyenkhaccuong IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Every country shod have a free health service, even if this means that the latest medical treatments may not be available through this service because they are too expensive.To what extent do you agree with this statement? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Naela Mustika K... IELTS
Writing Task 2.Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or d musrah IELTS

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Even though globalization affects the world's economics in a very positive way,its negative side should not be forgotten.Discuss dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Should wealthy nation be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education ?Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nation to look after their themselves? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
There are many types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important and should it be preserved or is international music that is heard everywhere nowadays more useful to a society? muthup IELTS Writing Task II

The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Many students decide to pursue their study abroad. What are the benefits and drawbacks of studying abroad? To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement. lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: How mature people express their feeling is likely not as simple as adolescents such reveling love matter.
Description: The fragment adolescents such reveling is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: remove such

Sentence: Physically, teenagers are easy to accessible their atmosphere regarding unremarkable thinking, and teens are never under the impression because they simply hope fun activities in their life.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Replace accessible to access

Sentence: Nevertheless, adults think too hard to develop their work to manufacture better life without acquire a lot of risk of their rush.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and acquire

Sentence: Adults and adolescents could form their own pride because they should glory in their ages to create preferable survival concerning once life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and glory
Description: The fragment concerning once life is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace once with adjective

Still have grammatical issues and need to polish sentences.

Read essays by top users and learn writing sentences smoothly:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860