Some people think thatparents should teach children how to be a good member of society.Others, however believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both view and your own opinion.

An education has not only a process to deliver knowledge and different skills, but also it has contained teaching about how to be a good society member.So it cannot be the responsibility of the parents alone.

To begin with, it seems to be that parents are the first teacher of a growing child.Therefore, it is the prime responsibility of the parents to teach their children about the importance to obey society rules and regulations in their life.Moreover, during childhood majority of the parents are the role model of their child, so they imitate the characteristics of their role model.

Although, some people think that school plays a vital role in the development of the pupils to be a good man or woman.In school, they exploring a big community where teachers and peer groups will have as much as influence the child as parents do at their house.In addition to this, students can contact or communicate with different people from various backgrounds.As a result of this, they can acquire a very good knowledge regarding the society norms and the importance of giving respect others in a community.

Furthermore, I personally believe that both parents and schools play a crucial role for students how to be a great nationality.

To put it in a nutshell, I think that people are learning throught their entire life.Parent-child relationship is very important for the growth and development of a child.So it is the responsibility of the public to educate the next generation to be a valuable person.

An education has not only a process to deliver knowledge and different skills, but also it has contained teaching about how to be a good society member.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Sentence: To put it in a nutshell, I think that people are learning throught their entire life.
Error: throught Suggestion: No alternate word

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.