Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Other thinks that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

I think everyone has different method when they are learn about something include lessons school; mathematics, physics, or chemistry. In this paragraph, I will explain about system of learn better by themselves or with a teacher.

On `basically, I am going to learn with tutored by a teacher especially with their major, what is that in learn in school or learn in home / private. I think very essential for me and other when we are guide an instructor for learns it because we can ask and discuss about lesson of difficult. For instance, how to count function Algebra in lesson mathematics or how to count about thermal with used function Schrödinger in lesson physics. Furthermore, we can get more knowledge from a teacher. For example, about their experiment when were our teacher studies in school junior, senior or university. Absolutely, they are going to share information and experiment with their student. Finally, we can get more benefit when learn with a teacher when we are going to meet with the many person or friends, so, we can learn about socialization with society or learn about teamwork when we are study together.

In the contrast, I think learn by ourselves can be difficult for the other and me because if we did not know and difficult about subject for us to explain, so, we did not know to ask about the problem subject.

To sum up, I think that the learn with a teacher better than learn by ourselves.

Sentence: I think everyone has different method when they are learn about something include lessons school; mathematics, physics, or chemistry.
Suggestion: Refer to lessons and school

Sentence: In this paragraph, I will explain about system of learn better by themselves or with a teacher.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and learn

Sentence: On basically, I am going to learn with tutored by a teacher especially with their major, what is that in learn in school or learn in home / private.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and learn

Sentence: I think very essential for me and other when we are guide an instructor for learns it because we can ask and discuss about lesson of difficult.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to for and learns

Sentence: Finally, we can get more benefit when learn with a teacher when we are going to meet with the many person or friends, so, we can learn about socialization with society or learn about teamwork when we are study together.
Description: The fragment when learn with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past participle