Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace.Others think taht the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake,regardless of whether the course

Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace.Others think taht the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake,regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer.

What,in your opinion ,should be the main function of a university?

Nowadays, science and technology are developing very fast, thats why knowledge plays more urgent role in everywhere. Especially universities are necessary for teaching persons who begin to work. Thus that is the argument, universities must provide with knowledge and skills needed in the workplace or no.

Universities are the teaching center in which you choose bachelor program beforehand and then start studying in this field. Therefore universities' roles are more important for getting job and success in future life.

Universities give only knowledge about your program, in spite of you can't practise your ability for working. If universities provide student with skills and knowledge needed in workplace, you will achieve in success very easily. Because you willn't go to work like a student, you will go like professional worker. Consequently, one hand it will be good by employers, because they will get prepared persons for work, another hand it will be successful by students, because they willn't have any difficulty in job field caused by knowledge or skills.

Though, there different types of work fields, thus universities can't teach knowledge and skills needed in work, because, for example, if you finish finance program you can work everywhere connected with finance. If universities add working knowledge to their programmes, they will get bad result. Because they must increase lessons' hours and make pressure on student. Therefore, pressured student can't adopt to not only knowledge in their field but also skills and knowledge needed in work. There are different kinds of courses which can teach you with knowledge which necessary in work field. I think qualified courses can give more information than universities which needed in work.

In conclusion, we mustn't blame universities that they didn't give knowledge for work field. In my opinion, if we want really to achieve in something, we'll get it, it doesn't depend on universities give or no knowledge for workplace. Everything depends on us, therefore we must be punctual because that is our future.

Sentence: Therefore, pressured student can't adopt to not only knowledge in their field but also skills and knowledge needed in work.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly
Suggestion: Check out online how to use 'Not only...but also'

in spite of you can't practise your ability for working.
Suggestion: after 'in spite of' should not follow a sentence.

Sentence: There are different kinds of courses which can teach you with knowledge which necessary in work field.
Description: The fragment which necessary in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace necessary with adverb

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860