Some people think that university should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course

Some people think that university should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer.
What, in your opinion, should be the main function of a university?

Education, abstract and untouchable thing but has big influence to human life – titanic like, bring people to get success in life. People, who have high qualification in education - graduate from university, easier to get a job. It is true university should makes sure by education and personal capability that used in job, however, some people argue university should yields to opportunity to student improving their additional knowledge by course for work. I believe both ways have good reason.

People, who graduated from university, should have high knowledge and skill to use in job area. University has responsibly to make their student who finished ready to work with education which they get during study. That is caused by employers more preparing people who have good academic result when they hire new employees. For instance, PT. Thiess Indonesia, international mine, oil, and gas company that operates in Indonesia, publishes job opportunity for Engineering Project Control position in internet with employee candidate requirement should finish undergraduate from good reputation/accreditation university.

Although, students get more education in university, they also should look additional knowledge from other place such as course. The college should give access to pupil who wants to improve it for getting benefits that they needed in a job at the future. To illustrate, university could cooperate with other college to give additional education to prepare their job application when they finished in college.

In summary, university has responsibly to provide the best knowledge and skill to their student. Universities should manage good curriculums depend on necessary of student in the future.

Sentence: It is true universities should make sure by education and personal capability that used in job, however, some people argue universities should yield to opportunity to student improve their additional knowledge by course for work.
Description: The fragment student improve their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace improve with verb, past tense

Sentence: Universities have responsibility to make their student who finished ready to work with education which they get during they study.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to during and they

Sentence: That is caused by employers more prepare people who have good academic result when they hire new employees.
Description: The fragment more prepare people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prepare with verb, past tense

Sentence: In summary, university has responsible to provide the best knowledge and skill to their student.
Description: The fragment has responsible to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace responsible with adverb