Some say that the government should stop supporting the professional sports activities and the cultural performances, and instead begin supporting schools to encourage children to take up sports and arts. What is your opinion?

Sometimes I spend my idle time to think what side I should be on; vote for development of the professional sports activities and the cultural performances or raise children to take up sports and arts. Therefore, in this topic I am showing my opinion in the most honest and objective.

In dept look, we can say that nowadays sports and arts activities are indispensable at every country. These activities are not just simple as promotion the image of the country to the world but also it is the business way, which can make a profit to contribute to nation budget. Today the sentence “commercializ...

Sentence: To change this fact, in my point of view, Vietnam and many the same situation other countries should centralized a big piece of nation budget to develop sports and arts at schools from elementary to university, even kindergarten.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and centralized