Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time because it has no direct connection with people s lives To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Due to increase of news readers many news agencies are publishing variety of newspapers and different news channels all over the world. Some people believe that reading newspaper and watching television news is a squander of time. According to this statement, I am completely disagreeing that it helps to acquire wisdom and intelligence for the people.

Newspaper reading helps to be informative and boost confidence. People can be vigilant and protect their property if any theft in their area by reading newspaper. It makes them to be alert and prevent further theft in that area. Sudoku, Crosswo...

Well, in the first paragraph, you wrote: 'I am completely disagreeing that it helps to acquire wisdom and intelligence for the people.', but 'you agree that it helps to acquire wisdom and intelligence for the people' in the following paragraphs actually.

This is a small error, but make people confusing on reading.