some sports are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much why took people take part in dangerous sports?should such sports be banned with new suggestion.

In recent times we have a evidence that lot of people want to do a different things from others.So they would like to do some dangerous sports activities in many countries. Many people want to do some sports activities like skydiving, bungy jumping, bull fighting and etc. All this activities are extremely dangerous for people otherwise they want to do it.

To begin with,many people have to do this sports for different purpose.A person who want to become a famous in country they can do this dangerous sports for money, such sports like sky diving and bull fight are organized by some companies and many people are participates in the sports because the news channel show live telecast on TV, so people would like to do to become popular as well as celebrity.

Secondly, many people had done dangerous sports for fun , passion and entertainment. Some of them would like to challenge them selves to do this type of sports.People who want to get lot of money by sports they can do this adventurous sports. Some time this sports become more dangerous for persons life.

In future if government might banned on such sports still some people are done this sports. So such sports be banned is not a best way to make people free from dangerous sports. And the suggestion is that government should done some rules and regulation for that people who are under 18 they can not do this adventurous sports who become so dangerous for them.

Sentence: In future if government might banned on such sports still some people are done this sports.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to might and banned

Sentence: So such sports be banned is not a best way to make people free from dangerous sports.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: And the suggestion is that government should done some rules and regulation for that people who are under 18 they can not do this adventurous sports who become so dangerous for them.
Suggestion: Refer to should and done

More words and more different words wanted.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.