Space travel has been possible for sometime Some people think that space tourism will probably be developed What are the positive and negative about it

Space travel has been possible for sometime. Some people think that space tourism will probably be developed. What are the positive and negative about it?.

Space travel have been popular over the past few years. Some countries hope to create and develop space tourism in their country and this might have drawbacks as well as merits to the country.

On one side , The space tourism provides excitement and adventure to the people. Customers may have the chance to unravel the complex mysteries of the universe. Exploring the space is one way of learning and this knowledge can be used in the future. Also , space travel is an unusual recreation that can make the client happy and can be proud of.

Another salient advantage of space travel is that the tourist can bring money to the country. Because of business opportunities, it makes the employment increase into a larger scale. For example , Like In Russia , more and more tourist go to this country because of space travel offered. Therefore , Space - Related work will have a good chance of augmenting. Apropos to this statement , due to increasing travellers , the revenue of the local economy will increase.

On the other hand , The disadvantage of space travel is the expensive cost in creating the space craft and its fare. It will take billions to create a space craft and not all can afford this sumptuous recreation. Moreover , It is only limited to 4 to 5 passengers.hence, It is only limited to people who are wealthy.

In addition , physiologic and mental problems can be encountered by the customers. Client who are in space can possibly experience depression because of separation with their family.Also , In case of emergency , They cannot quickly go back to the earth to obtain some medicine and food. Furthermore , There would be medical issues such as bone loss and muscle weakness. An apt scenario of this , is the astronaut . When exploring the universe , they tend to give no weight in their legs , making the muscle atropied because of not using it regularly. As a consequence , legs will loss sensation and direction.

To sum up , Some people concurred to space travelling . However , The sword of dramocles from space tourism should be considered.

Sentence: For example , Like In Russia , more and more tourist go to this country because of space travel offered.
Description: The fragment tourist go to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past participle

Sentence: When exploring the universe , they tend to give no weight in their legs , making the muscle atropied because of not using it regularly.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to of and not

Sentence: As a consequence , legs will loss sensation and direction.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and loss

Error: atropied Suggestion: atrophied

Sentence: However , The sword of dramocles from space tourism should be considered.
Error: dramocles Suggestion: ?

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence