The spread of multinational companies and increase in spread of globalization have positive effects for everyone Do you agree or disagree

The spread of multinational companies and increase in spread of globalization have positive effects for everyone. Do you agree or disagree.

It is true that globalization is requisite for the economic growth of the country. The inflow of new technologies from multinational companies has made lives easy. The spread of new technologies and globalization indeed have positive impact on the society.

The three major components of international market integration are trade, multinational production and international finance. The spread of international companies has definitely increased job opportunities in the market. Moreover, it is the best way to communicate with people across the globe, learn usage of new technologies, and understand the work ethics of other companies. Due to globalization, resources from other countries can be used to produce goods, consumers get much wider varieties of products, companies get access to new markets, consumers can buy good at much competitive prices, and businessman and investors get broader opportunities for investment.

However, the negative impacts should not be overlooked. Adverse effects in agriculture at one place shall affect the production of goods in other. The economic depression in one country shall trigger the adverse reaction in other. In addition, spread of communicable diseases is certain. All these disadvantages can be prevented by not completely being dependent on multinational companies. The spread of diseases can be controlled by following proper diets. The attempts should be made to educate people about the prevention and consequences of dreadful diseases like flu, malaria, AIDS etc.

In a nutshell, globalization shall be fruitful to the growth of people across the globe, if the adverse effects of the same are solved.

Read the topic carefully. It's about 'agree/disagree'. The format should be like this:

para 1: my opinion. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Let us know if you did not get the point.