students should pay the full cost of their own university studies rather than have free higher education provided by the state

students should pay the full cost of their own university studies, rather than have free higher education provided by the state.

Currently, one of the most considerable issues in the most societies is education. It is a well-known fact that education is provided by governments for their citizens. Opinions are divided as to whether students should pay the full cost of their own university studies or not, but it is my firm conviction that governments should try to provide more free education for their students , because of the important issues.

First of all, education has a direct effect on governments` development. Today, needless to say that the most countries aim is getting a higher position in comparison with their previous time and also competitor. Therefore, they try to increase widly educatin range and tempt to students to study more. Because of the mentioned fact, it is clear that government should be willing to pay students` study payments in order to gain more educated persons for safety future.

It should also be noted that, population is the first factor in government existence. That is why, they try to expend their sources for citizens, which education is in the first stage in these significant issues. This is also important to gain citizens respect to their governments. Taking this fact into account, countries should spend their money on their population, especially education, because this will also influence countries.

All in all, I am not hesitating to confess that, I am a vociferous opponent of not paying for student`s study and when I juxtapose both of the mentioned cases I witness that payment for study even does not bear comparison with another choice.

Sentence: Therefore, they try to increase widly educatin range and tempt to students to study more.
Error: educatin Suggestion: education
Error: widly Suggestion: No alternate word