Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other import ant professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.

At this present, many people want to work in good company. They study hard to get their dream. However, some people do exercise to increase their ability, like people who have ability in sport. They try to be successful sports professional. Although, some people believe that sports professionals could get more salary than the other professions, the other believe that is not exhibition.

This is phenomenon that people who have professional skill should give big salary for their perform. For example, David Bekcham, one of the popular soccer in this world. He can obtain much money when he plays in one championship. It is more than $ 2,000 per play and greater than president who has salary about $ 10,000 per month.

On the other hand, important professions like business sometimes earn more income than sports professionals. For example, Mark Zuckerberg who has founder of social media facebook should get salary bigger than the others professions because his salary likes running every second when people in the other world use facebook. It is bigger than sports professionals because effect from commercial break in social media so many per second when the other people click the website. I think a great deal for people who has much money is entrepreneur who have many franchises in the other country.

In summary, some people believe that sport professional should success and get a big salary than other important professions. However, I believe that sometimes in the other professions could be more success than sports professional.

Sentence: In summary, some people believe that sport professional should success and get a big salary than other important professions.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and success