Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is controversial issue that sports professions can earn a great deal more money people in other important profession whether is fully justified or it is unfair. It is obvious that the people who have important responsibility, they have high salaries that encourage remaining in their occupations and they try to do their duties excellent.

The people who are sports professions have a big responsibility in the big competition square like Olympic which is occurred among too many countries from entire the world and they compete as a symbol of their countries and this big competition provide golden opportunity the sports professions show their identification of their countries to the other countries so they must receive huge salary that can support them to prepare themselves for big competition.

On the other hand, there are the other important professions that their rights are overlooked easily by the government since their works has indirect effects on their countries for instance when the person invent a important good that make the life comfortable the government not only do not pay attention to his/her invention that might be have incredible effect on people life but also overlook this important invention and do not invest on it while spend lots of money for some special sports such as football and give high salary to the member of football team even if they can not gain success in the long run.

It is obvious this mismanagement lead to some irreversible damage which would not be in these cases if the government had good plan for financial support to both of sports professions and the other important professions that have vital role in their society.

In conclusion, I think that successful sports professions must be supported by the government as equal as the other professions that they have important impact on their society. It is undeniable that both of them can effect on their societies and cause to improve when the governments support them with salary that is fully justified.

Sentence: On the other hand, there are the other important professions that their rights are overlooked easily by the government since their works has indirect effects on their countries for instance when the person invent a important good that make the life comfortable the government not only do not pay attention to his/her invention that might be have incredible effect on people life but also overlook this important invention and do not invest on it while spend lots of money for some special sports
Description: The fragment person invent a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace invent with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment that make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Getting better!