The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and chart reveal the percentages of transport users that use in diverse transportation by different age and how much their transport produces the CO2 when they go to work in Houston, Texas.

The most favorite transportation that often used by people in Houston is a car, at 48 percent. Still in the same transport, 11 percent users take it by sharing each other. It means that the car passenger is more than one person. The second most favorite transport is public transport, at 37 percent. The least favorite transport is four percent of pedestrian.

The oldest users, at 47 years old, use more public transport. It is slightly more three years than a car with passengers and four years than the car with only driver. The youngest user is pedestrian, at 39 years old. However, the car-driver produce the most of CO2 at 0.35 kg, whereas car with passengers is around 0.08 kg, furthermore, public transport is only least produced it.

In short, the car is the most favorite transport used by people that also produce the most of pollution. Conversely, the pedestrian is the least popular of travelling to work who never produces it.

Sentence: However, the car-driver produce the most of CO2 at 0.35 kg, whereas car with passengers is around 0.08 kg, furthermore, public transport is only least produced it.
Description: The fragment car-driver produce the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace produce with verb, past tense

Description: The fragment least produced it is rare

Need to improve the language.