The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table and chart show that is percentage of travellers transport in Houston, Texas, commuters average how much using carbon dioxide type of commuter produces.

The most popular people use private car 48 percent of people travelling and 11 percent using people going together by car 11 percent, for train or bus approximately 37 percent, unlike cyclist or pedestrian just 4 percent, therefore cycle
On overage using private car for traveller 43 or 44 old, regarding transport train or bus 47 old, using vehicle with machine oldest than those who walk or cycle, cycle or walk just 37 old.

People commuting drive only and car 1 person more by car to produce carbon dioxide more 0.05 - 0,5 more kilograms per person per kilometer, bus or train just have 0,3 emissions. Therefore using public transportation to produce only a few. Therefore, for user vehicle without machine produce fee polution.

Overall, the most popular form of transportation, car also the one which produce carbon dioxide emissions

commuters average how much using carbon dioxide type of commuter produces.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Error: overage Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Therefore, for user vehicle without machine produce fee polution.
Error: polution Suggestion: No alternate word