The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main f

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons were where relevant.

The table and bar chart show how the comparison of varieties between before and after time improvements, which showing the average cost per kilometer of using different methods of transport to get around the city.

The table of the average journey time before improvements shows that bus is the longest minutes, at twenty-eight minutes, then followed by tram with twenty-two minutes as the second longer time after bus. Furthermore, car and taxi have improved fewer minutes, which only need ten and nine minutes in journey time before improvements.

After improvement table, tram, car and taxi have decreased mostly same minutes minimizing 6 and 5 minutes from 22, 10 and 9 minutes to 16,15 and 12 minutes. On the other hand, bus still has become the longest trip.

Bar chart shows that citizens who want to travel by taxi should prepare much more money: €1.8, rather than other transports. By comparison, people, who use bus, only spend less than €0.40, while other users for tram and public transport spend the average cost.

Overall, taxi becomes the most expensive and the highest decreasing time of transport. While car or bus has taken the same five minutes reduction after improvements, tram has minimized six minutes to reach whole city.

The table and bar chart show how the comparison of varieties between before and after time improvements,
Description: There should be a complete sentence after 'how'.

Sentence: The table and bar chart show how the comparison of varieties between before and after time improvements, which showing the average cost per kilometer of using different methods of transport to get around the city.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and showing