The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fe

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and bar chart give information of times consumption in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the price of utilizing vary of transport in the city.

Tram, bus, taxi and car are the most commonly used vehicles in the city. Those has changed the average journey time after improvements. Tram has shown decrease of journey times from 22 minutes to 16 minutes. This trend also followed by bus, which is five minutes faster after improvements. Taxi and car stand in contrast, the data shows more time consumption than before improvements. Accordingly, Taxi is two minutes slower and car is five minutes slower nowadays. However, taxi and car are the fastest way to travel around the city either before upgrading or after upgrading, whilst the bus is the slowest.

To get the fastest transport, passenger should pay 1.80 euro. It is the most expensive price. Passenger can save about 40% of their money if the use car, which is just take 1.00 euro. The cheapest price to get around the city are bus and train, because those are required less than 0.60 euro.

In conclusion, there is a relationship between the average travel time and the average cost. The lesser the time is needed, the higher the price to be paid.

Those has changed the average
Those have changed the average