The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fe

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The table and diagram explain the changing of time that people take and how much people pay to travel after transportation modes are growing up in the middle of city.

In general, bus needs the longest time in carrying people of others modes and taxi is the most expensive one of others.

Before advancement of transport network, taxi is the vehicle that need the shortest time to pick up passengers at 9 minutes, then the speed decrease after improvement at 12 minutes. The second place hold by car at the time before increasing of transport network, then it has progress from 10 minutes to 15 minutes. This rank is followed by tram, in before and after growth of transport at 22 minutes and 16 minutes each. The last place taken by bus at 28 minutes then change at 16 minutes.

After betterment of transport network, taxi leads average of cost at slightly more than €1.8. The cheapest cost is bus at almost €0.4. The others are car and bus at almost €1.00 and nearly €0.4 each.

In all, taxi is the fastest transport form before and after advancement of transport network. The bus is the mode of transport that need the lowest price in carrying people in the city center.

Sentence: In general, bus needs the longest time in carrying people of others modes and taxi is the most expensive one of others.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and modes

Sentence: Before advancement of transport network, taxi is the vehicle that need the shortest time to pick up passengers at 9 minutes, then the speed decrease after improvement at 12 minutes.
Description: The fragment that need the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

Sentence: This rank is followed by tram, in before and after growth of transport at 22 minutes and 16 minutes each.
Description: The fragment in before and is rare

Sentence: The bus is the mode of transport that need the lowest price in carrying people in the city center.