The table and the chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas. Summary of the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The table and bar chart give information about the percentage of different form of transport that commuter used to reach Houston, Texas, their average age, and carbon dioxide produced by each transport.

The least popular form of transport among commuters is the one that operate without machine, it just take 4 percent for cyclist or pedestrians. By comparison, people drive alone by car have the highest percentage, 48 percent.

The commuters that use transportation without engine are younger than they that use the one with engine. The youngest commuters, at average age 39, are cyclist or pedestrians. While the oldest, at average 47 seems to prefer public transportation.

The modes of transportation which produces the least carbon dioxide is obviously cyclist or pedestrians, because it does not afford carbon dioxide at all. Not further from it, public transportation using just produced tiny amount of carbon dioxide emissions. While car without passenger produces the highest carbon dioxide emissions, almost 0.3 kilograms per person per kilometres.

We can conclude that the most environmentally friendly vehicle which produces no carbon dioxide emissions at all is the least popular among the other transport.

is the one that operate without machine,
is the one that operates without machine,

it just take 4 percent
it just takes 4 percent

public transportation using just produced tiny amount of carbon dioxide emissions.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Sentence: The commuters that use transportation without engine are younger than they that use the one with engine.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by that
Suggestion: Refer to they and that