The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table indicates the information on consumer spending on different things in five countries.In each row the countries are expressed.And according them in the columns they are demonstrated the rates of the items.The reflected items are Food/Drinks/Tobaco, Clothing/Footware and leisure/Education.However, they are not the whole percentage of consumer spending.For the survey the amount on Food/Drinkss/Tobaco is more for every country than others.

In the first row we can see nearly 28.91% money of Ireland are spent on Food/Drinks/Tobaco.In comparison with Ireland, in italy and Sweeden the quantity of this indicator is approximately the same and less.Nevertheless, in Turkey spending on this field is in the maximum level, in other words, is nearly 32.14%.

In general, money for Clothing/Footware is no high like another one.We can say the dose of this process is nearly the same in Ireland, Spain and Turkey.Notwithstanding, in Sweeden is less.The highest amount of this is in Italy-about 9%.

The lowest spending in figure is Leisure/Education.2.21% money is spended in Ireland. While the rates of Italy and Sweeden are the same again.Forallthat, the greatest quantity due to Leisure/Education is in Turkey-4.35%.

In conclusion, these spendings are not all bills.And the varieties among these countries due to their people's character.

Sentence: The lowest spending in figure is Leisure/Education.2.21 money is spended in Ireland.
Error: spended Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.