The table below shows information about traveling to work in one US city. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below shows information about traveling to work in one US city.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table gives information about different means transportation people use to reach their work in part of city in the US based on average distance, average time, and average speed.

US society who use public transports or share a car travel the greatest distance, on average 23 or 24 miles. The next cycling and pedestrian have shortest distance about 4 miles. By comparison, car with one passenger journey, on average distance 17 miles.

About the average time people in US going to work by trains and buses spend the longest time traveling to work because is taken 49 minutes. Walkers and bicyclist take the least time, because they get to spend 20 minutes. Cars without passenger lean to be the fastest way to traveling.

Inhabitants going together use car with more than one passenger have an average speed of 34 mph is the fastest, and driving alone have an average of 31 mph. Pedestrians and cyclist are the slowest at 3 mph and 10 mph. And the last use public transportation average speed of 28 mph.

In conclusion, for long travel, the quickest way to travel is to share a car, but for near destination, walking or ride a bicycle is the best.

By comparison, car with one passenger journey, on average distance 17 miles.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Inhabitants going together use car with more than one passenger have an average speed of 34 mph is the fastest,
Description: two verbs in one sentence.