The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table shows information about the difference between averages of distance, time, speed and the forms of transport for private car, car with a passenger, cycle or walk, train or bus of one city in the United States.

Based on the table, the farther journey is the car with a passenger or the public transport, on average 24 or 23 miles. On the other hand, cyclists or pedestrians have the shortest distance, which only 4 miles, and the travelers who use private car takes about 17 miles.

Inhabitants travelling on train or bus spend the longest average of time, with 49 minutes and approximately 28 mph of speed. While car with a passenger users only take 42 minutes with 34 mph of speed, private car users are slight difference in 9 minutes from car with a passenger, where spend 33 minutes with 31 mph. However, pedestrians or cyclists, with 3 or 10 mph, they need 20 minutes of travelling.

In conclusion, for long distance, the fastest way to travel is to car with a passenger, and the better way for short distance is walking or cycling.

the fastest way to travel is to car with a passenger
the fastest way to travel is car with a passenger