The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club think about the club s activities facilities and opening hours Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make any comparisons whe

The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club think about the club's activities, facilities and opening hours.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make any comparisons where relevant.

Image: http://ielts-blog.com/reports/table-sports-club.jpg

The given table presents data concerning the evaluation of both female and male sports club members on 3 types of services, namely activity range, club facilities and opening hours.

Overall, it is apparent that most female respondents are generally contended with the club’s opening hours whereas male counterparts tend to favour the range of activities.

With regard to the opening hours, nearly three-quarters of females are very satisfied, compared to merely 3% of them express dissatisfaction over the service. Meanwhile, male ...

More words wanted to get higher marks.