Taking care of children is one of the most important jobs in society All mothers and fathers should be required to take childcare training courses Do you agree or disagree

Taking care of children is one of the most important jobs in society. All mothers and fathers should be required to take childcare training courses. Do you agree or disagree?

Children are the future of our world, most of us love looking after them. While I completely agree that taking care children is one of the greatest jobs in society. I believe that depend there are many ways to perform this work, instead take childcare training courses up only.

In many developed countries such as America, Europe before getting married couples often take childcare training courses up in the hope about perfect preparation for their future life with lovely kids. Definitely, their expectation showed the most important role of these courses to us. Indeed, there are many significa...

Sentence: Additionally, they often take care of their children based on experience impartation of elder people namely their parent, grandparents and so on.
Error: impartation Suggestion: importation

You didn't write the essay according to the topic.

If you 'completely agree', you need to support your opinion all the time. Don't change it in the middle by 'However'. You need to write the third paragraph in this way:

Even though in Asia, Africa, or South America these courses have not become well-liked yet because of final issues, blabla... still i believe they need to take those courses, blabla...

Let us know if you didn't get the point.