Task 2:Science could help people live up to 100 or even 200 years. Would that be a good or a bad development? Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Task 2:
Science could help people live up to 100 or even 200 years. Would that be a good or a bad development? Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Science had remarkable development which will increase in life span of people to 100 or higher years. Due to automation of all heavy works, men and women are relaxed and stress free life. It has both positive and negative development on people. We will see in detail both the sides.

Scientific researchers discovered many medicines most of the diseases which result in increase in life span of the people which will increase population. Additional care should be given to old people even though they are healthy they are weak and needed youngsters support to do daily activities. Government should provide pension for retired government staff until their death. Due to more life span they have to spend more finance for old people. Children spend more time with ill old people they are vulnerable to disease.

Increase in older population helps younger generation to live disciplined and healthy way of life. They provide guidance, advice and suggestion from their experience to the youth and monitor and teach perfect way of life. Grand parents helps to grow up their grand children. They will provide financial support their family with pension and other benefits from the government. If any misunderstanding in the family, they will come forwards and solve the problem.

To conclude, by analyzing both the view, in my view increase in life span of people will be a greater advantage to the human society. As they are diamonds for each family. As the proverb, “Old is gold”, they are the incredible value to a family. They provide accurate advice to their family to live a peaceful and united family.

They will provide financial support their family
They will provide financial support to their family

Scientific researchers discovered many medicines most of the diseases which result in increase in life span of the people which will increase population.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?