Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.

Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Many people follow talent program in television have because popular in the country. While some people say are a brilliant method but other people say it is just entertainment.

The talent show is popular program in other country because this is event that most awaited by viewer. Many people become success after join talent show; it is good method in carrier. And now the community has no difficult to achieve their dream. Evidently some people say it is just entertainment, we know source of funding Television companies come from advertising and event. TV program like talent show just choose only one the winner gave price and singed by major label.

The viewers are agree, talent contest is one way to become success because. Participants do not need start a career from bottom. They are start from television program and many spectators who saw this event. Currently, people want to be a singer are not hard a way because it is many ways to channel his talent. For example Fathin Sidqhia the winner of “X-Factor” singing competition with background senior high school student and now a famous singer in Indonesia.

Conversely, inhabitants said talent show is an entertainment that is packed with very interesting. These intend to come commercials; if companies get al lot of these ads can be advantages, so this is way the company gets income. In the talent show there is only one winner. Television Company contracts the participants and the other participants to continued his career without the support of Television Company.

To sum up, television program like talent show has been a helped inhabitant to realize his dream in many countries. After analyzing both view talent show gave income to Television Company, and the talent show get explore and promote some people.

Many people follow talent program in television have because popular in the country.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

While some people say are a brilliant method
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: Many people become success after join talent show; it is good method in carrier.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to after and join

They are start from television program
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

so this is way
so this is the way

Sentence: Television Company contracts the participants and the other participants to continued his career without the support of Television Company.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and continued