Television

Television

Television is a communication in the world, each home has television. Television has a great influence in society. Until now, television is still regarded as a mass communication medium of the most successful. Television has effect negative and strongly influence human behavior like psychologically, style, eye health and body.

First of all, many children who usually watch television have psychologically disturbed as a coward because too often watch horror films they always imagine the demons that exist in the film. The many scenes of violence that makes a brat and emotional, and too much television will make a child become individualistic.

Secondly, watch television can effect humans in life style which mimic the style or custom idol. Though it is not good to be emulated because not all people can follow the style or custom idol. It is because not all people has money and for people who have a low economy she would do anything to be able to compete.

Finally, many people has excessive weight because half of them are so lazy to move so as to make them rarely burn calories and tend to consume a lot of snacks without thinking long and too focused that I forget to control appetite.

To sum up, television is a mass medium that can deliver a lot of information to the audience quickly and continuously and has effect negative so the expected audience themselves intelligent and able to filter through all the information to each individual community.

Sentence: Television has effect negative and strongly influence human behavior like psychologically, style, eye health and body.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to effect and negative

Minimum 250 words wanted.