is Television harmful to children?

is Television harmful to children?

Around 1955, television was the favorite equipment used by most home. People usually use television for their common activity. Here in Indonesia, children have much times for watching television, except in their sleeping time. In the fact, television gave a high impact on their thought, habit, and inspiration program, particularly to young people. I would agree that television negatively influence on children for three mains.

First of all, television provide any kind of program. The program do not have age exception. Program owner make it in all genre. People in all age freely use television in their house. Whereas unsuitable program cannot be watched by children (below 15 years old). For example, action and romantic genre film, show a situation such as fight, killing, a quarreled among their relative, adult deed, etc. those figure can effect on their behavior. Sometimes children like to act like television program do.

The second reason is make the children often lazy to do their homework. They be infatuated in watching television. Also, they lazy to help their mother. For example, when mother acquire them to sweep the floor, they just easy to prevent their mother words because television program make them careless.

Finally, the television effect their social felling. They commonly do not want to make relation to their neighbor and other children. Those eventually make their character become more self-interest, individual person, arrogant, etc. they over spend their time only in watching which can influence their good development.

In conclusion, if the children watch all the television program without any exception, they will influenced by unsuitable program such as lazy do their homework, act strength action and less social feeling to other. Therefore the parent should watch out their children for not watching not useful program and give a discipline time.

Sentence: First of all, television provide any kind of program.
Description: The fragment television provide any is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Program owner make it in all genre.
Description: The fragment owner make it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

The second reason is make the children often lazy to do their homework.
The second reason is making the children often lazy to do their homework.

Also, they lazy to help their mother.
Also, they are lazy to help their mothers.

Sentence: For example, when mother acquire them to sweep the floor, they just easy to prevent their mother words because television program make them careless.
Description: The fragment mother acquire them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace acquire with verb, past tense

Finally, the television effect their social felling.
Finally, the television affects their social felling.

they will influenced by unsuitable program
they will be influenced by unsuitable programs

Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar