Televison is dangerous because destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion ?

Televison is dangerous because destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion ?

Nowadays, information and entertainment are important for somepeople who stay in the big city or the center city as wll as this is globalisation era. The globalisasion era make information unlimitied, one of information edia is television. In this era, watching television become bad habbite so some people think televesion not good for family life but somepeople also suggest about positif impact for improving knowladge and information. Below I will explain it.

Some the reason why television make posistif impact because televison is method for improv knowladge and information in that it television is needed for some family who work like business owner and it have opinion televission become to destroys family life because of it’s do not rule at home whose create scdule for all mamber family so that way television become postif impact.

However, television for some family had a bad view. Television made the first member of the family is busy with watching television so that the pattern of communication among the members of exit did not go well. The Second. Why do some parents felt dangerous because television will form a child's character so that children believe in what watchable on television than on her parents because of the frequency of watching that often. The third view of parents make a child into a lazy learning.

In conclusion, Television has a negative and positive impact. But I believe when television can be arranged with either the Word then television would be something beneficial to add to knowledge and information.

Sentence: The globalisasion era make information unlimitied, one of information edia is television.
Description: The fragment era make information is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Some the reason why television make posistif impact because televison is method for improv knowladge and information in that it television is needed for some family who work like business owner and it have opinion televission become to destroys family life because of it's do not rule at home whose create scdule for all mamber family so that way television become postif impact.
Description: The word that is not usually used as a WH-pronoun, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to that
Suggestion: Refer to destroys and family
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and it's

Sentence: But I believe when television can be arranged with either the Word then television would be something beneficial to add to knowledge and information.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to with and either

Sentence: Nowadays, information and entertainment are important for somepeople who stay in the big city or the center city as wll as this is globalisation era.
Error: wll Suggestion: all
Error: somepeople Suggestion: some people
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: globalisasion Suggestion: global mason
Error: edia Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: unlimitied Suggestion: unlimited

Sentence: In this era, watching television become bad habbite so some people think televesion not good for family life but somepeople also suggest about positif impact for improving knowladge and information.
Error: televesion Suggestion: television
Error: habbite Suggestion: habit
Error: knowladge Suggestion: knowledge
Error: positif Suggestion: position

Error: televison Suggestion: television
Error: televission Suggestion: television
Error: knowladge Suggestion: knowledge
Error: postif Suggestion: post
Error: scdule Suggestion: scale
Error: posistif Suggestion: position
Error: improv Suggestion: improve
Error: mamber Suggestion: member