Terrorism is the biggest menace the world face today Discuss causes and solutions of this problems

Terrorism is a hazard for mankind. Our beautiful World is facing many problems like over population, global warming, recession, literacy and unemployment, but spreading terrorism is menace to the world and has been most frightening of all. Terrorism is the cruelest crime of all because it kills less criminals and more innocent citizen.

At present growing terrorism has become a head ache foe government and a nightmare for public. Outlining the causes lack of education seems to play an important role in growing terrorism. Majority of people living in a society are uneducated and it is easy to brainwash them and use them for violence, their first priority is only bread and a shelter to live in. according to a survey it is proven that majority of the innocent illiterate people became the victim of violence.

Moreover, the other leading reason is unemployment. People want to be rich and earn money to dwell luxuries, so they easily get involved in illegal activities to earn money which increase terrorism. In addition, poverty is also a factor that play a pivotal role in terrorism. In Times magazine last year it was delivered that a 10 years old boy was locked up in jail because he tried to stole a bread from a bakery. Besides these factors revenge is also a prominent to boost up terrorism.

To eliminate the growing terrorism government should take some serious and remedial steps. Initially government should provide education to all citizen. Next law and order department should perform fairly, hard and powerful laws should be passed for the criminals so that they can be nabbed with the help of these laws.

In conclusion, government and public should work together to vanish the element of terrorism from the world.