Tests and examinations are a central feature of school systems in many countries Do you think the educational benefits of testing outweigh any disadvantages Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experien

Tests and examinations are a central feature of school systems in many countries. Do you think the educational benefits of testing outweigh any disadvantages?

Give reasons for your answer, and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, tests and examinations are a central feature of school systems in many countries. However, do the educational benefits of testing outweigh the disadvantages? Thus, today in my own opinion I will be discussing about the benefits and disadvantages in my following paragraphs.

First, I will discuss about the benefits of having tests and examinations. The benefits are firstly, it helps to make them study instead of playing or going out with friends. Secondly, it helps to test their knowledge, and allows teachers to know if the students really understand what is being taught to them, a...

Sentence: For instance, from my own experience, I normally end school at around 3.25 p.m. or 4.25 p.m. , and by the time I reach home it will be around 5 p.m. Then I will have to start to do my homework follow by dinner and shower, and my only free time is the one to two hour before my sleeping time.
Description: The fragment homework follow by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace follow with verb, past participle

Sentence: However, I think that it is best for the school to not to have too many tests and just two examinations throughout the year.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not